UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020 Released/How to download/Instructions of the exam day/What documents need to carry with Admit Card all the details on our post, UPSC CDS Name Wise hall Ticket
UPSC CDS 2020 Admit Card has been released on January 9, 2020, and the Exam will start from the 2nd of February. All the Candidates can download CDS Admit Card 2020 from January 9 – February 2, 2020.
Candidates can visit UPSC’s website (upsc.gov.in) to download the UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020. The Commission has scheduled for February 2, 2020, at 41 centers across India. You will get the official link of UPSC in our post below, from where you can download the admit card.
- 1 Important things about UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020:-
- 1.1 All Steps To Download CDS Admit Card 2020:-
- 1.2 Documents need to carry with CDS Admit Card 2020:-
- 1.3 Some details you will get on the admit card:-
- 1.4 How to download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020?
- 1.5 If I face some problems regarding my UPSC CDS Admit Card what should I do?
- 1.6 Can I download UPSC CDS Admit Card on phone
Important things about UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020:-
- The e-admit card will not be sent via post. Enter the issued registration no. and date of birth to download the CDS Admit Card.
- UPSC has released the official list of 41 CDS I Exam Centers. The allocated test center will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates who do not receive their CDS Hall ticket three weeks before the exam should immediately contact the exam authority.
- Candidates must keep CDS admit card till completion of the recruitment process, as it is an important document throughout the process.
- The shortlisted candidates will then appear for the last stage i.e. interview round which is tentatively scheduled in August 2020. Check the CDS 2020 Exam Date.
- Candidates should note that the admit card will not be sent by post. CDS Admit Card 2020 will be available only through online mode.
All Steps To Download CDS Admit Card 2020:-
1: Visit the UPSC official website- upsc.gov.in
2: On the homepage, check the ‘What’s New’ Section and click on the “e-Admit Card-CDS Examination (II) 2020” link.
3: A new page will open, click on the ‘Download’ link.
4: Read all the instructions carefully. (Take a print out of the instructions, if needed)
5: Click on yes and a new page will open
6: Enter the following details in the fields provided.
- Registration number and date of birth OR
- Roll number and date of birth OR
- Name, Father’s Name, and date of birth
7: After filling the details, click on the ‘submit’ tab.
8: The online Admit card for CDS 2020 will appear on the screen.
9: Download and print copies of the same. Admit cards should be preserved for future correspondence.
Documents need to carry with CDS Admit Card 2020:-
Along with CDS Admit Card 2020, candidates must carry the following documents to CDS 2020 Exam Centers:
- Identity Proof (original and photocopy both)
- 3-4 Passport size photographs
Candidates need to carry the above-mentioned documents without fail to the examination center as entry without these documents is strictly prohibited.
CDS 2020 Exam Day Instructions:-
Candidates are required to follow certain instructions on the day of CDS 2020 to avoid any kind of problem during the test.
- Candidates without CDS Admit Card 2020 will not be permitted to take the entrance test under any circumstances.
- Preserve the admit card safely during the entire duration of the test. The invigilator may ask for it anytime during the examination.
- Reach the exam center 20 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Appearing candidates will not be allowed to bring electronic gadgets such as calculators, calculating devices like mobile phone, pager, etc. in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be given permission to leave the examination hall before the completion of the test.
- Candidates should not bring log tables, slide rules, electronic watches, laptops, mobile phones or any such device in the exam hall.
- Use or possession of such devices is strictly prohibited during the CDS 2020 and the candidate will be expelled if found using or possessing these devices.
Some details you will get on the admit card:-
CDS 2020 Admit card is an important document that contains some important details given below:
|Roll number of candidate||Application number of candidate|
|Candidate’s name||Father’s Name|
|Candidate’s photograph||Candidate’s signature|
|Test venue/ center||Category of the candidate|
|Date and time of the CDS 2020 examination||Reporting time at the CDS Exam Center|
How to download UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020?
Visit the UPSC official website- upsc.gov.in
If I face some problems regarding my UPSC CDS Admit Card what should I do?
If you face problems regarding your admit card 2020 you can contact UPSC official Email Id feedback-upsc[at]gov[dot]in Send the mail and Mention all the information like your application no., name, etc so that UPSC could understand and help you best.
Can I download UPSC CDS Admit Card on phone
You can not download the admit card to your mobile phone, you can download it only on Windows OS. Installing updated versions of Chrome and Mozilla Firefox on your desktop too.